Joining Judy again for more thankfulness.
1. For the rain we are getting from Tropical Storm Beryl. My tomato plants thank YOU God!
2. For my new job. I love the company, management, my co-workers and my customers.
3. For my son’s special guardian angel. We celebrated JP day yesterday, the day 33 years ago that my husband’s friend JP passed away in a car accident. Our Joseph Patrick is named for him.
4.For Nutella. No, it’s not as healthy as they claim, but it is a little bit of heaven on a slice of bread or fruit.
5. For my husband for buying all those plush Angry Birds and pigs and for my little boys who love to play the “live-action” version of the game with them!
Joining Judy to show some appreciation for our husbands.
1. Lovin’ my husband for grilling without a grill this weekend (we ran out of gas!).
2. Lovin’ my husband for waking up last night just to check in on me and the child who was throwing up.
3. Lovin’ my husband for fully supporting me in my job.
I have been absent for a while lately because I am in a relentless pursuit of joy. More tomorrow but just wanted to let everyone know I am alive and well and experiencing so much of life, it’s been hard to stop to document it.
This lovely batch of random questions were provided by Chelsea!
1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
David Letterman. Hands down. I love him.
2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
I brush it a couple of times
3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
Phone, iPad, stocked fridge, full bathroom, credit card (to order books and music on iPad), tv
4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
The Office, Two Broke Girls, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Big Bang Theory
5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
Jeff always mows the lawn. I don’t have a housekeeper we share those chores.
6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
Uh don’t know on either
8. Post a picture.
This is Mr Turtle which was Will’s lovey when he was in the hospital at five months old. Yesterday he helped us celebrate Will’s 3rd birthday
9. How many books do you read a year?
10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
Pizza Hut, not even close
Joining Judy for some weekly husband love.
1. Lovin’ my husband for taking care of the kids while I work on the weekends. He was extremely worn out, but he does it with a smile on his face.
2. Lovin’ my husband for taking off this Friday so I can take Shelby to Duke for her evaluation.
3. Lovin’ my husband for helping me pull off Will’s mini-party (grandparents and his Godfather) on Saturday.
Joining Judy to celebrate our attitude of gratitude.
1. For date nights. We don’t take them as often as we should, but we did this weekend and we had a blast.
2. For the awesome people at drop-in care. They totally attend to our kids’ needs and are so loving/accepting of Shelby.
3. For our dear friends Andrea and Florentina for giving us the opportunity to help them at their booth at the Healthy Kids Fair this past weekend.
4. For my new job.
5. For one of my bestests Jen who has made me laugh and smile from 2 hours away all week.