1. We got Shelby to skate on Sunday! And while it started out rough, she loved it!
2. I survived Shelby’s IEP with all three kids in tow minus the husband. And we got everything added in that we wanted plus the school threw in more! Yeah!
3. I got Shelby to an “interview” for summer camp. A local autism group offers half day summer camp for kids with autism and they interview candidates to best fit their needs! Yeah!
4. I’ve got my boys on a fairly consistent cleaning schedule in regards to picking up their toys.
5. I wrote a blog post on Shelby’s experience at A.skate and sent it to the organization.