Questions from Chelsea
1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons?
I’ve never had a pedicure so I’d give it up in a second. I also have super sensitive feet and super frizzy hair, so yeah, bye-bye pedicure.
2. Does your middle name have a family meaning?
Sort of?! It’s Michel which is the French form of Michael which is my dad’s name.
3. Do you like to sneeze?
Not really. Never thought about it.
4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive?
Yes, because servers do go down and it’s faster than printing.
5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take?
towel, sunblock, hat, chair, sunglasses, water, camera
6. Which decade had the best music?
Wow, um the early 90’s followed by the 80’s.
7. Are you a good hand-shaker?
8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide?
Almost all Italian restaurants have Eggplant Parm
Almost all Chinese have sweet and sour chicken
Almost all Mexican have a choice of three and I choose chicken on enchiladas, tamales and tostadas
9. Do you have slippers?
Yes but I don’ t know where they are
10. Are you easily grossed out?
I’m not fond of bodily fluids, but I can deal with them. But stitches/staples in skin really gross me out and so does anything with teeth. Our current adventure of baby teeth to permanent teeth is not as fun as one would think.