Joining Judy this week again for thankfulness.
1) Thankful for the wonderful speech therapist who evaluated Shelby back in October and came to our home in November to teach us how to use the Dynavox and wrote an outstanding report. On Monday I got a call from Dynavox that we were approved and our device was shipping!
2) Thankful to our great occupational therapist who has been on board with all of the new things we want to try (including the Dynavox) and who has been enthusiastically including us in drawing up Shelby’s new goals.
3) Thankful for hot tea. It helps my cold and warms me up. Double like!
4) Thankful for the delicious dinner we shared with Jeff’s dad and step-mother back from Hawaii Sunday night. We had good food and fellowship.
5) For our sweet neighbor Michelle who, despite having a sick husband and son, sent over Valentine’s for our kids and some banana bread for Jeff and I!