1) I survived my night on the couch Sunday with sick child #2. Jeff had sick child #1 in the bed with him. My couch is okay for sleeping, not as great with a two year old sleeping on top of you.
2) I stayed up for the whole Super Bowl. Like staying up to see the ball drop on New Years (which I also did this year), it is a rare occasion. I actually had fun watching it with my sick two-year-old!
3) I washed all the linens in our house on Monday during the plague of 2012. My washer and dryer were literally running from sun-up to sun-down. But it was all for a good cause.
4) I offered up my not-sleeping on the couch for a friend and her daughter. It wouldn’t be a success except I’m sick too and was in extraordinary pain that night. I can’t offer more details now, but for anyone willing to send up a non-specific prayer request…I appreciate it. God will know it is for them.
5) I cleaned my bathrooms. This is usually Jeff’s area, that’s why it’s my success.