1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
It’s a tradition. Everyone has them for their own little things so I can’t judge BUT, if the groundhog looked at a calendar, he would know there are six more weeks of winter anyway.
2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
3. Do you like riddles?
Sometimes. sometimes they make my brain hurt.
4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
When I was ten, I actually thought 30 was old. Nowadays, old is a state of mind not an age.
5. Do you wish on stars?
You know I never have
6. Do you recycle?
Yes, by law we have to.
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
A five, if I’m good at a dish I’m good at it, if I’m not…well, there’s always pizza
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
I haven’t colored my hair since I was a teenager. I didn’t have gray then. I do now. I need to color my hair
9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
See, here’s the things, what we each individually see as manners varies. I was raised in the South. Here you call everyone older than you “sir” or “ma’am.” I’m from the North where to call someone older than you “sir” or “ma’am” is an insult. So, situationally, I am better sometimes than others.
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
2. my friend Lynn (not to be confused with my mom Lynn)
4. Lynn again