1) IEP was successful! Got everything we asked for and a little bit more.
2) Jury duty was deferred until April. While several people I know are still outraged that I wasn’t excused or excused for life, I’ll take it.
3) I got all three boys to the awards ceremony for Shelby on Tuesday.
4) For the first time this morning I am getting the oil changed by myself and inspection on our car. And I’m going to a support group for parents of children with autism.
5) We are caught up on dishes. And laundry. At the same time. Wow.