1) I somehow inspired my boys to pick up the living room on Tuesday before Shelby’s OT came for her weekly appointment. I literally turned around and they had put all the toys away…I’m sure this will rarely happen, so I’m recording it for posterity.
2) I remembered to start the dishwasher on Wednesday morning. My brain has been kind of flaky lately, okay, a lot flakey and as a result I sometimes find we have no dishes and a full load in the dishwasher that are still dirty…so this one counts.
3) Despite Wednesday being rainy, cool and me not feeling well, I was very productive with not only the dishwashers but catching up on laundry too.
4) I have everything lined up for Shelby’s IEP at the end of the month. I am going into this one confident and happy.
5) I have kept up with our meal planning.
Whew…that’s it, that’s all, I’m out…but please visit Sherry for more successes!