1. I got my whole family up to my parents’ home for New Years. This is the kind of event someone usually tries to get sick just in time for. I managed to prevent that this year.
2. In addition to having a patron saint for 2012 (St Valentine of Rome) and a word (joy), I have adopted a motto as well. Thanks to The Biggest Loser, it’s “No excuses.” Which means no excuses about living a healthier lifestyle for me and my family. It’s not a resolution, it’s a way of life.
3. I figured out the iPad I got for Christmas. Very excited about that. Now if only it would work with our WiFi here, hi-ho, hi-ho it’s off to the Verizon Wireless store I go with their device and my iPad this weekend hopefully for a positive resolution.
4. I am starting new systems for snacks for the boys and behavior incentives/chores. The fact that I’m willing to try this is a huge success for me.
5. I have worked out two days in a row. And I will today too.