1) We made it to Christmas break!
2) I got gifts together for Shelby’s bus driver, bus monitor, teacher, teacher assistants and classmates and we got them delivered. It wasn’t like we did huge gifts, but the number appeared daunting and we stayed on schedule!
3) I let Jeff handle the Christmas shopping this year (excluding himself). Yeah me for relinquishing control and getting to enjoy the season!
4) I got a Breviary! Well, it’s new to me, it was my mom’s. And I haven’t cracked it open yet because this is the most stressful week of the year…but I got one.
5) I got my Small Successes done :). Merry Christmas Y’all!