1) I am thankful for wonderful friends who help me realize so many of the gifts I have been blessed with.
I pray for those who do not have the support system I have.
2) I am thankful for the yummy Christmas treats we are making.
I pray for those who cannot have the simplest food, much less the luxuries I do.
3) I am thankful my children have wonderful grandparents who are working hard to make Christmas as fun as possible.
I pray for those who are estranged from family, especially around the holidays.
4) I am thankful for my warm blankets and soft bed that have been contributing to my recent good sleep.
I pray for those who have no home, no bed, no blankets in the cold. I pray for our soldiers, sailors, airmen
and Marines overseas who willingly give up those creature comforts for someone like me.
5) I am thankful to live in a country where I can freely live my faith.
I pray for those living under brutal regimes who are persecuted for their faith and those who are
persecuted by their neighbors for the same reason.