This is half random, half Christmas. Good stuff from Sarah at Simply Sarah!
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men, and understanding for children, adults and families living with autism
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Carols: Hark, the Herald Angel Sings and It Came Upon A Midnight Clear (close seconds to those two are The First Noel and Angels We Have Heard on High)
Christmas Songs: Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses, Santa Claus and His Old Lady by Cheech and Chong, The Twelve Pains of Christmas
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
We got a Christmas cd this year with Ella Fitzgerald singing both my favorite carols and they are beautiful. I also love her version of Sleigh Ride and the Man with the Hat.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler, The Help, and How do you Tuck in a Superhero by Rachel Balducci
6. Do you hunt deer?
Not personally, but my father did for many years and my grandfathers did. I hope my boys will someday
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
We have one of Shelby’s gifts.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
Absolutely not. I slept, that deal beat any financial savings I could have gotten!
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
We eat Chinese food on Christmas Eve.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
As many as google reader can hold