1) I got Shelby to school when the bus was running almost an hour late on Monday. It required I wake both boys up and throw them in the car. It was the first time I did it. The fact that the school is still standing and I still have my sanity (wait, did I ever have it?) afterward is a success.
2) I cleaned out both my dressers this week. Well, a dresser and a chest of drawers. It was a massive undertaking.
3) I’ve unpacked one Christmas box. That’s right, one.
4) I’ve found my three cookie recipes for St Nicholas day. Find yours (and history and great activities) here.
5) I made both of my playdates last week and all of us had a great time. They were the highlight of the holiday. So thankful for friends and their kids!