These questions were written by Chelsea.
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
Contacts except when I don’t and wear glasses.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
No idea…probably groceries of some sort.
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
It used to be on in the break room at work while I would eat my lunch.
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
totally drawing a blank…maybe something with bubble gum and call it Hubba Bubba Bubble? (totally unoriginal, but it’s early)
7. Do you have any scars?
I have a huge one across my lower abdomen from my c-sections. One on each knee from falling on them as kids. And I still have a couple of errant chicken pox scars on my stomach.
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
Gilligan’s name gets yelled. A lot. So yeah, it fits him. Charlie’s just does. I don’t know why.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
I’m going to totally cheat on this one. The original CSI’s “Who Are You” by the Who. “Forever Young” by Bob Dylan for Parenthood.
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Okay, I agree with Chelsea and report I have never seen one on any of the playgrounds I take my kids to: That giant spinning thing. You know what I mean? The one you can only play on when the grown ups are around because they are the only ones strong and fast enough to spin you and all of your friends.