1) I am so thankful to our hostest Judy for starting this meme. An attitude of gratitude is so awesome and even the weeks I don’t participate, I make sure to reflect on what I am thankful for. Judy, you are inspiring in so many ways and I am so thankful to have found you and this meme.
2) I am thankful for Munchesmom who introduced me to this meme and is so encouraging and motivating herself !
3) For playdates. Good for kids, great for Mommy too!
4) The wonderful teacher and teacher-assistants we have been blessed with at Shelby’s school. They are wonderful people so dedicated to her and the other kids. And they encourage me with their reports and love. On top of all that, they do the cutest crafts with the kids. The pinecone turkey that came home is adorable (even if it did scare my two-year-old for some reason!).
5) Shelby’s wonderful occupational therapist. She is a family friend in addition to a therapist and we treasure her presence in our lives. She has helped Shelby in numerous ways and our boys and Jeff and I too.