Happy Thanksgiving! Of course we have a theme this week, seem appropriate! Sorry to all you Canadians who already celebrated Thanksgiving. These questions were provided by Elizabeth at E is Random!
1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
Going to visit Jeff’s mom and bring her Thanksgiving Dinner at the rehab center.
2. What are you most thankful for this year?
Jeff’s new job
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade while we eat a Charlie Brown feast (popcorn, jelly beans, toast and pretzel sticks)
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
If it comes out of the bird…it’s stuffing. If you made it on the side it’s dressing. It starts wrapped in cheesecloth in the turkey and finishes in a dish. So at our house, it’s both.
5. Do you cook?
Jeff does 🙂
6. What is your favorite dish?
7. What is your dessert preference?
PIE! Apple, pumpkin, cherry, chocolate, and just about any other kind (excluding mincemeat, blech!)
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Jeff telling his family we were pregnant with Shelby Thanksgiving of 05.
9. Do you plan to shop on Black Friday?
Never have, never will.
10. What are you most dreading about Thanksgiving this year?
That my children will destroy something in the rehab center…there are days they behave as though they are living in caves with wolves. I am hoping this is NOT one of those days!