1) Last Tuesday, with some help from my wonderful neighbor Ashley (who took Shelby and Joey for a couple of hours in the morning), I got Will to his 30 month well-child visit, got all 3 kids to Shelby’s parent-teacher conference, and was back in time for Shelby’s occupational therapy. I was exhausted but it was worth it. (Tuesday was a teacher workday because it was election day and many of the schools in our county are polling places and for the safety of the students, they arrange their teacher workday for that day!).
2) Then on Wednesday, I made it to Shelby’s school for her class’s awards ceremony, with both boys who managed not to destroy anything or kill each other. Shelby received awards for being a safe bus rider and for her progress on independent work and sign language.
3) Somehow, we are on top of laundry. I know I’m the one doing it, but I don’t know how or when???
4) My kids tried new food, liked it, and admitted it doesn’t kill them to try new things…who would have thought?
5) We have made a mostly good transition to Daddy being home every night. I say mostly because bedtime still leaves a lot to be desired and we’ve ended up with little boys in our bed many nights, but the last two nights no children in the bed so fingers crossed…
Please join Sherry at Chocolate for Your Brain for more Small Successes