1) I am thankful for the opportunity to volunteer in Shelby’s classroom and to chaperone field trips. It was so much fun to see Shelby and her classmates outside enjoying the world!
2) I am thankful for slippers. 🙂
3) I am thankful for Shelby’s wonderful teacher and how well she takes care of Shelby and her classmates.
4) I am thankful it looks like fall outside but feels like spring. I swear, if I couldn’t feel the temperature, I would swear looking out my window I was back up North.
5) I am thankful for my wonderful blogging friend Elisa who has been so inspiring to me in so many ways and continues with her great recipes and homemade cleaners and detergents!
Do you have an attitude of gratitude? Well, get one and visit Judy over at A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings!