This week’s questions were provided by Lauren From Texas!
1. What are your pantry staples?
Spaghetti, bread crumbs, canned peas, dry mashed potatoes, cheerios, saltines, peanut butter
2. What are your refrigerator staples?
Milk, cheese, pepperoni, mustard
3. You already look like Heidi Klum (or your favorite supermodel). Now, what are the top three non-physical things you would change about yourself?
I would actually work out. I would be more out-going. But I would volunteer myself less (I’m a recovering people-pleaser!)
4. What’s holding you back from your dream job? (If you already have your dream job, how did you get there?)
I had three kids, that’s how I got my dream job. It wasn’t really that simple or easy, but I’ll spare you the details.
5. You have $500 to spend but it has to be on one item only. Go.
too easy an iPad 2 (it would have to be on sale, or it would go toward it)
6. What is something that you are embarrassed to admit you buy on a regular basis?
7. What’s in/on your bed every night?
Me…and lately Jeff…and even more lately one or more children
8. What is a non-necessity item that, no matter how expensive it gets or how tight your budget if, you will always find room for it?
9. What is the weirdest sandwich you’ve ever made?
Veggie sandwich with red bell peppers, hummus, avocado, red onion, tomato and some other veggies. What you call weird, I call yummy.
10. Would you rather: Be banned from Pinterest forever, but gain a million captive Twitter followers; or, never get on Facebook again but gain five thousand blog readers?
Give up facebook for blog readers.