1) I am thankful for my sweet friend Susan whose birthday it was Monday. I was violently ill (as was my youngest) with rotovirus and her faith is so strong that when I felt myself being weak, I could see her smiling, beautiful face and know I needed to keep praying for strength. I am thankful for her example.
2) I am thankful for my wonderful neighbors Ashley and Michelle who checked up on us. Michelle even texted me from Wal-Mart to make sure if our sick family needed anything, we got it.
3) I am thankful Shelby’s teacher is welcoming all the children to come and play during our parent teacher conference next week. Now just hoping they behave and don’t set the building on fire!
4) I am thankful my kids are very resilient when it comes to illness. It makes it much easier when Mama is sick too with the same thing!
5) I am thankful for the warm bread cooling on the rack right now. My first attempt at a wheat bread (honey wheat). I hope it tastes as yummy as it smells!