Each week, Sherry Antonetti allows us to gather at her blog, Chocolate For Your Brain, and share our small and big and in-between successes of the week, because we moms need to do that sometimes!
1) I am finally “over” my cold (although my allergies stuck around). Yeah! I don’t feel like I’m in a fog all the time.
2) I have been proactive about Joey’s allergies. Since he has asthma, a little allergy flare-up can lead to croup which could lead to wheezing and a full on attack. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. So, instead, I got the pediatric zyrtec and we are golden so far this season.
3) I’ve been praying the Morning Offering every single morning. I’ve noticed a strong correlation between my praying it and having better outcomes during the day…hmmm…. 🙂
4) I made these cookies last weekend. I made one batch with chocolate chips and yellow cake mix which turned out, meh… The other batch was devils food cake mix and chocolate chips. They were to die for.
5) On that note, I am getting on track with water consumption and also the 100 workout nightly. It’s a work in progress, but I’m getting there…
Update on last week’s goals for this week: four days of the 100 work out consecutively and counting. 64 ounces of water a day. Steel cut oats with some fruit on top for breakfast.
This upcoming week:
1) I want to get through Halloween unscathed. My in-laws have graciously offered to take the boys trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, which leaves Shelby and I to hand out candy.
2) Come up with our Thanksgiving day menu.
3) Continue making healthier choices and keep up the 100 workout and 64 oz of water a day and my healthy breakfast. Hoping to add 3 1-hour segments of Wii-Fit in there too.