1) I am thankful I have so many supportive friends who cheer on my
modest, okay, pathetic, attempts at fitness and health. I need all the encouragement I can get.
2) I am thankful for my children’s smiles. Just because.
3) I am thankful for Zyrtec. Being able to breathe is amazing…
4) I am thankful for a warm, soft bed even if it is difficult to get out of it on cold mornings.
5) I am thankful for Jeff’s new job! Toward the beginning of the month, Jeff interviewed for a position only about an hour from our house instead of 2 1/2 hours away as his current job is. Well, initially, when he was offered the job we thought he would decline because of larger class size, but after a lot of prayer and careful consideration of other factors, we decided the new school would be the best of all options. It means Jeff will be home every night for dinner and bedtime and we are thrilled!