1) I am thankful for the beautiful fall weather we are having. We have had some warm days, but we’re mostly enjoying cooler temps and the start to changing leaves.
2) I am thankful for a husband who, when I got worse with my over 2 week old cold this weekend, stepped up without complaining.
3) I am thankful that no matter how small a prayer, God answers it. Even if the answer is “no” He answers. And He answered a big one “yes” for us in the last two weeks.
4) I am thankful for the wonderful friends who came out and walked with us and “Shelby’s Bells.” Knowing that many people care about my daughter and want to help is humbling indeed.
5) I am thankful for a little boy who, after Daddy bought him a Spiderman costume, decided to be a ghost for Halloween and told me, “All I need is a sheet Mama!” It is his prerogative to change his mind and the Spiderman costume is big, so if we don’t get him in it this year, he can wear it next.