Provided by Lindsey at The Rowland Family
1. You’re packing for a week long vacation, do you pack ahead of time or wait until the last possible minute to pack?
The last possible minute…too many things I will need much further ahead of time that might be packed. I used to try and do the packing several nights in advance but this inevitably ended up with un-packing and re-packing.
2. Are you a light or heavy packer?
I have 3 kids. I’m a heavy packer
3. What are your favorite road trip snacks?
Some kind of red liquid (Mountain Dew Code Red, Tahitian Treat, Hawaiian Punch, etc) and Cape Cod chips
4. Do you take any reading material along?
I used to but I never got around to reading any of it…
5. Do you prefer to drive or fly to your vacation destination?
I’m all about journey and destination, so driving. Unless it’s across the country, then we fly.
6. What is your favorite time of the year to take your vacation?
March or October.
7. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
I like city vacations. I like having lots of things to do. But the beach isn’t bad either. I can sit and do nothing like it’s nobody’s business!
8. You are vacationing in the mountains, what is your favorite thing to do while there?
Walk in the woods.
9. You are at the beach for your vacation, do you like to take it easy on the beach or play all day in the water?
I have kids. We play.
10. While your on vacation do you prefer to eat out every night or cook some of your own meals?
If we have a kitchen, we cook a lot of our meals. That being said, I married a chef who loves to eat out and get new ideas at restaurants so at least a couple of meals, we will eat out.