1) I am thankful I survived the 4 1/2 hour wait for my car to be repaired yesterday with both boys. Yes, you read that correctly, I had both boys with me and we waited the entire time. My car works better than ever and my boys despite not being on their best behavior did garner praise from the mechanics for how well they did behave under the circumstances.
2) I am thankful for all the wonderful prayers for my mother-in-law’s health. You can add to her spiritual bouquet here.
3) I am thankful that Sherri has text messaging now…even easier way to keep in touch!
4) I am thankful that Shelby has a wonderful occupational therapist who is truly caring about all of our family and is helping Shelby make wonderful progress.
5) I am thankful for all the wonderful people who have come together to make our 5K for autism on this coming Saturday a success. I actually got a call from the Autism Society of NC on Monday thanking our team for our outstanding fundraising!