1) I am thankful for my three beautiful, healthy children. They aren’t perfect, but they are mine and I wouldn’t have them any other way!
2) I am thankful for my rotten dogs. They are lazy. They bark at the wrong things, but they try. Which is more than I can say for most humans.
3) I am thankful to listen to people’s stories of their lost loved ones. It makes me feel happy to be part of their lives and help them remember one they loved.
4) I am thankful for all the kind people who have prayed for my mother-in-law during her current (and on-going) hospitalization.
5) I am thankful for wonderful friends who are flying in from around the world to support Shelby next week.
6) I am thankful that Alec Baldwin hosting SNL counts as Date Night in our home!
7) And I am incredibly thankful for the outpouring of support for Blessed by Autism, my blog chronicling being the mother of an autistic child. You can also “like” us on facebook here.