1) I have survived thus far in Shelby’s school year. Even with homework…(it’s basically me reading to her, but Joey and Will seem to enjoy making it a complicated endeavor).
2) I have now survived five weeks of Jeff in school as well including the day Shelby had off for a hurricane and Jeff didn’t…fun, fun.
3) I have survived as many weeks of working weekends. Even if it wasn’t a whole weekend, going back after being out is pressure!
4) Laundry and dishes are caught up…don’t blink, you might miss it.
5) I am back on schedule with reading…enjoying Jane Austen right now!