1) I am thankful that fall weather appears to be here! I love having the AC off and the windows open! The electric bill likes it too. The electric company, eh, not so much!
2) I am thankful that Shelby’s teacher is such a wonderful communicator. She is prompt, concise but she tells me exactly what I need to know!
3) I am thankful for wonderful friends who check up on me when I’m sick, when I’m tired and when they just plain haven’t heard from me (or haven’t had enough of me).
4) I am thankful my kids enjoy all kinds of activities so it’s never dull around here!
5) I am thankful for my son, Joseph Patrick Herrett, born at 4:09 AM four years ago today. Joey, you are sunshine in our lives. We love you so much big boy!