1) I remembered to do small successes this week.
2) I remembered to do them in spite of the fact that this morning is Shelby’s first day of kindergarten!
3) I resisted the urge to post a “why I haven’t posted” post, which I am sure would have bored everyone to tears.
4) I resisted the urge to put an exclamation point at the end of that last success.
5) I made it on time to open house on Monday, despite Jeff insisting that he drive ten miles an hour under the speed limit (for the first time in his life) the whole way there. And we were running late.
6) I ate lima beans. I discovered my issue is more with smell than taste.
7) I am somewhat winning the battle of bedtime. Joseph is sleeping in his bed most of the night, most nights.
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.~Danielle Bean