Hosted each week by Judy!
1) I am thankful for the Paskowitz family and their belief that all children deserve a fun day at the beach and that the families of autistic children are entitled to see their child getting to do something “normal” for a change.
2) I am thankful for the wonderful surfers who donate their time, treasure and talent to make a child and her parents’ day.
3) I am thankful for the volunteers who know the power of surfing.
4) I am thankful for the wonderful surfer who took Shelby out into the water and kept taking her out, giving her the chance of a lifetime and gave us memories that we will cherish forever.
5) I am thankful for Surfers Healing not only giving Shelby an amazing opportunity but for inspiring my boys to pay it forward. They have both decided they want to learn to surf, to help kids like their big sister. They are the future.