1) I survived a week on vacation that included three days without Jeff! It was tough but we made it!
2) I got us all unpacked the day we returned.
3) I am somehow on top of laundry after this trip…I am not sure at all how that happened.
4) I have actually looked for Shelby’s school supply list. There is nothing there for EC kids yet though, but I remembered to look!
5) When two events has the potential to conflict, I just reminded myself that we would probably be alright and didn’t stress and after talking it over with a good friend in the same predicament, we both realized that there really would not be a conflict. 🙂 Yeah for the power of positive thinking!
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.~Danielle Bean