1) I am thankful for all my wonderful friends who answered the call to prayer last week for my grandfather after his health scare. So wonderful to know I have so many wonderful people to call on!
2) I am thankful for my mother’s parents and my aunt who visited with us last week on vacation. They had to travel quite a way and I am grateful they did. My kids have some wonderful new memories now with them!
3) I am grateful my aunt brought my cousin on vacation with her. My cousin is thirteen and she had a great time playing with my kids and was a tremendous help with Shelby offering her back scratches, swinging her and just plain sitting with her. Not many kids of that age are that attuned to a child with special needs.
4) I am thankful my kids got to spend some time on vacation with their cousin. They all love babies and I think the baby enjoyed the big kids too :).
5) I am thankful for our wonderful neighbor who stepped up and helped us out with our dogs while we were on vacation which saved us a ton of money and kept our dogs happy too!
Please join Judy and the others over at A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings.