Join us at Roots and Rings
Happy Tuesday everyone. This week’s questions are all about laundry and were provided bySarah at Simply Sarah.
1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
A load here and there…otherwise, we’d have nothing to wear and the mountain would be bigger than our house!
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
ALL Free and Clear. Jeff has psoriasis and Shelby and I both have eczema so it has to be something free and clear of all dyes. We used to use Surf’s version but Surf became ALL so there we are.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I rarely have to iron but I do it myself. Even if I could justify the price of getting them pressed (which I can’t), the cost of gas to get to a cleaners would drive me away.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
At once. I do separate if I have something I suspect will bleed or have a load of whites, but with three in our house being boys…nothing is white!
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
By color. Lights, darks and whites.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Unless it’s a dress or dress clothes…into the dresser it goes!
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Mostly plastic, a few wire. No they don’t match. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to be OCD about my hangars, but if you do, more power to you!