1) I managed to keep all three kids and two dogs out from underfoot of the appraiser we had come by the house last week. Score that the appraiser came during Elmo’s World…
2) When someone sent me an invite to Google+, I didn’t hesitate and joined up. Usually I am loathe to be one of the first to do anything “untested” but I am really enjoying it. Although I have no plans to give up facebook anytime soon.
3) I have made it four days saying the St Ann novena (keep scrolling down it’s there with some other wonderful prayers) I found through Elizabeth Foss. I am typically terrible at remembering novenas so this is a big one for me!
4) Not only did I make it to speech therapy for Shelby a second week in a row with both boys in tow. Afterward, I got both boys home to have a playdate with their grandparents while I took Shelby to the pediatrician for her well-child exam (Jeff met us there). We were seeing a doctor we had never seen before in our five years of being with the practice (although she has been there all five years) who was wonderful with Shelby and was excited to give us the two referrals we asked for as they gave her new resources for parents and the prescription we needed (for eczema, ugh!). Bonus, no shots needed (that made things go quite much better).
5) I have not freaked out once about our upcoming vacation or that I will be without Jeff for the first three days of it (my parents, two of my brothers, their girlfriends, my grandparents, my aunt and my cousin (who is a teenager) will be there, but it’s not the same as having Daddy there). Not one time! 😉
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.~Danielle Bean