1) I am thankful for blessedly, unseasonably, mild weather. It is gone today, but it’s been wonderful for the last four-five days. Actually being able to allow my children to play outside has been a wonderful blessing.
2) I am thankful for swimming pools on days when the sun is super-hot and there is no breeze.
3) I am continually thankful for my wonderful husband. I’ve seen this week that not all husbands are created equal (and neither are all wives, for that matter) and I feel exceptionally blessed to have one who does live up to the hype in every way.
4) I am thankful I have my life and not anyone else’s. Sometimes it is very hard for us to see the lives of others around us. This week I got a terrifyingly large look into two different families’ lives and it was eye-opening. It’s like that saying that if we took all our troubles and put them in a pile and saw everyone else’s we would grab ours back.
5) I am thankful for all the little things in life like turning the pillow over to get the cold side. Small, but can turn a bad day right around.