1) I got Shelby to speech therapy with both boys in tow and kept them occupied for the full 30 minutes with no one (including Mommy) having a melt-down!
2) I remembered both Jeff’s step-mother’s birthday and his older brother’s so they are actually going to get their birthday cards a) at all and b) by their birthdays!
3) I cleaned my bathroom. I do it most weeks, but this week I felt very successful at it for some reason!
4) I’ve come up with three meals this week using all stuff we already had on hand…and they weren’t our usual meals either!
5) I completed this list which feels like an uber-success this week!
Join Sherry for Small Successes.
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.~Danielle Bean