1) I am thankful for the plentiful rain that fell over the weekend in our drought stricken area.
2) I am thankful for wonderful friends and their beautiful children who helped us celebrate Shelby Clare’s birthday this past weekend. It was fun, relaxing and so nice to have parents who know what it’s like around for an afternoon!
3) I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is doing some seasonal/temp work for the next few weeks before going back to school to help make up our shortfalls over the summer.
4) I am thankful for beautiful beach days that remind me of God’s power in this world.
5) I am thankful for having the summer with my kids. I can be in need of a break sometimes, but I won’t get these days back!