Hello there ToT friends! This week’s questions are provided by Kyria at Travel Spot.
1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Being that I’ve only been on a plane once and this is not a regular occurance for me, I would pray for the parent and the kid. After all, I am accustomed to traveling with kids and know a plane is probably not easy.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Only one?? Cheesecake, soda (but none in four days now, not even diet), chocolate, alcohol, cookies.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Again, only one? Hmmm, Jonathon Livingston Seagull is probably right there at top…after The Bible.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Well, that would depend, so many great places to go. Probably Little Dipper Fondue downtown, Caprise Bistro (French) or Dixie Grill (good old southern greasy spoon).
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
Hmmm, that would be Simcha Fisher’s I Have to Sit Down, Jen Fulwiler’s Conversion Diary, Elizabeth Esther’s blog, Mary’s Passionate Perseverance, Katherine’s Having Left the Altar, Ginny’s Small Things, Elisa Loves, Kate Wicker, Jen Ambrose and Lerin’s Beautiful Chaos. (or at least as often as they post!)
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
3 hours in Philadelphia
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
I wash my face, a little astringent (I have oily skin and it’s summer!) and moisturizer with sunscreen. More sunscreen if going out.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
Jen Ambrose in Beijing!
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Hmmm, never been “hiking” but like to take long walks on the beach!