1) I am incredibly thankful for the awesome swim instructor working with my daughter and older son. Not only is he trained to work with special needs children, he is excellent with children of varying abilities.
2) I am thankful that we live close enough to the coast to go to the beach daily if we choose and close enough to my husband’s parents that we can use their club pool. Summer is a little more bearable (the heat part at least) with these little joys.
3) I am thankful for a husband who has dedicated time to date nights this summer. Even if it’s just watching a movie together after the kids are asleep :).
4) I am thankful for the firefighters who have been battling two wildfires in our area (we have a county between each of the fires but we are getting the smoke and some ash). In this oppressive heat, it has been even more difficult, but they are persevering!
5) I am thankful for all of you! Especially those who have contributed and are contributing to our spiritual bouquet for Kate Wicker and her baby and family. I am thankful for the social media networks that have brought us all together. We are many parts but indeed one body in the Lord and this shows that! Much love and many blessings to all of you!