1) So, summer is finally here which means that Jeff is home full time and we’ve had our first beach trip (living 20 minutes from it has its advantages). Joey has decided not to be afraid of the water this summer and has enjoyed it along with Shelby, of course. William is our dare devil.
2) Shelby and Joey started swim lessons at the YWCA this week. They are both taking private lessons. Shelby is having adaptive lessons where she is mostly learning survival strokes. Both of them have the same instructor who has really enjoyed them thus far. And they both appear to be making progress!
3) William had his first “date” with Mama solo during swim lessons today. He was crushed not to get to go but thrilled when he learned that he would get to color with markers.
4) I’m writing this at 9:55pm on Thursday and thank you God it is raining for the first time in 4 weeks.
5) I love Parks and Rec especially the character of Ron Swanson :).
6) Since we gave up satellite a few months ago, I have been discovering the fun of 2 special PBS stations (in addition to the original) and that THIS tv plays Inspector Gadget in the mornings. I have happy go-go-Gadget memories as a kid. Fun to share that with my kids.
7) Sometimes I really wonder what algorithm Pandora uses with its free service. I have some strange selections pop up on a few of my stations quite a bit lately!