Hosted by Judy each week a list of five things we are thankful for… please join us!
1) I am thankful that my uncle’s retina surgery and my father’s surgery last week to remove a kidney stone that couldn’t be removed any other way were both successful. Thankful for the skill of the surgeons and the prayers of friends, family, and even strangers.
2) I am thankful that my husband is being 110% supportive in my current exploit of trying to cook real dinners. He enjoyed chicken-fried steak and fried pork chops this weekend and was very pleased.
3) I am thankful my in-laws have moved to town and are able to help me out with childcare and various other things during the week so I can occasionally get some things done without the kids!
4) I am thankful my daughter has had wonderful teachers all year. We will truly miss them.
5) I am thankful that my youngest son has decided he should potty train too and is doing it by himself. He is the smartest two-year-old ever, in my humble opinion ;).
I hope you all have as much to be thankful for as I do! Please join us and share your list!