I’m taking a cue from Munchesmom over at Four Blessings Academy and doing yet another meme.
This one is hosted by Judy.
Here is what you are supposed to do: share five things this week that you are truly thankful for. Love sharing these!
1) I am thankful for a wonderful pediatric dentist in our area who specializes in special needs children. She made Shelby’s first dentist visit memorable for the positive attributes.
2) I am thankful for my wonderful friend and “Big Sister” Sherri. She always makes me laugh and smile. I just wish we lived closer.
3) I am thankful for the prayers and thoughts of so many wonderful friends for my family.
4) I am thankful for my husband’s job even though it means he spends long hours away from us. It means we also have a roof over our head, food in our stomachs and clothes on our backs.
5) I am thankful that my husband prioritizes his time at home as time to be with the family.
Please join everyone over at A Thankful Woman’s Book of Blessings for inspiration and gratitude.