1) Spring break is less than 24 hours away! YES!!!!
2) I’m managing to get a suprising amount of reading done by following a few simple rules. 1) Read a few pages in the bathroom 2) Read after bedtime 3) Read when the kids are outside thoroughly enjoying themselves and you can sneak in some outside time too.
3) I am so over being sick. That is all about that.
4) Can you tell I am having a hard time concentrating because the specter of Spring Break is looming over me? I couldn’t either.
5) I am not missing not having cable or satellite right now but I am missing TV Land and Hot in Cleveland.
6) Lent is almost over, coming to a close, and that is probably a good thing because it seems I’m missing a lot of stuff on facebook like that three of my friends’ sons are having or have had tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, and tubes put in!
7) I’m out. Happy Spring Break.