1. Smiling children
2. Little girl shirts that little boys can wear and no one is the wiser
3. Little boys who become paralyzed with fear at the sight of a bee in the backyard then promptly ask to watch Bee Movie when they get in the house.
4.That on this St Patrick’s Day baby Eli David decided to make his entrance (after 42 weeks and 1 day). Congrats to Christine, Mark, Zach and Xander!
5. That a little ingenuity can go a long way
6. That I read this entry this week and was able to send it to a friend who desparately needed it
7. That my kids seem to be past the disgusting diaper virus that tore through the house this week.
8. That I calmly called my good friend Michelle when a very strange note was sent home from Shelby’s school (it was a newsletter note to all parents) because of course she knew EXACTLY what it meant, and confirmed I had nothing to worry about.
9. Warm weather! Finally (maybe)
10. Out of town family that are excited to see our kids this weekend!