1) So in just over 6 hours I will be on vacation! I am so excited, this is my first real vacation since before I was pregnant with Shelby. Not just a weekend trip, a real vacation. We are headed to Emerald Isle for a week with my parents and 2 of my 3 brothers. Yes, I live 20 minutes from the beach but Emerald Isle is much different culture-wise from the beach I live near and is very special to my husband and I.
2) My kids are not at all co-sleepers. They like their own beds, thank you very much, but when I woke up to come to work tonight, there was Joey, in our bed. I hope he’s not sick.
3) Shelby is so ready to go back to school. This last week has been our first rough one with her all summer. She has been on a destructive tear all over the house and nothing seems to make her happy. She wants to go outside, but let her go outside and she wants to be in. Sometimes we forget kids need vacation too! After next week, only a couple more till she goes back full time!
4) Will is major into copying things. Major. He is the first one of our kids to imitate animal sounds before his second birthday. Right now there is just one. Whenever our dogs start barking…
6) Does anyone else feel overwhelmed by Twitter or Google Reader? I’m sure I’m completely alone in these. The reader feels as though it demands me to look at it far more often than I would care to. Twitter, I find too restrictive. I still have my account, but, I almost NEVER log in.
7) Just in case you missed it, Betty Beguiles is hosting an awesome Shabby Apple giveaway. I had to share again, because I love the styles and who doesn’t love a giveaway moms, am I right?