Katherine at Having Left the Altar tagged me so this is what you are supposed to do:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write 11 things about your life.
3. Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you have tagged them.
(Pic at the beach 3 years ago this August, my grandma, Shelby, me and my mom)
1. I am 1/4 Italian. My grandma in that picture is FBI.
2. I overuse ellipses and am addicted to the Oxford comma.
3. Speaking of addictions, I am addicted to memes.
4. I am the only daughter. I have three younger brothers.
5. My all-time favorite movie is The Crow and has been since I saw it in the theater at 14. My all-time favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers since I was 12. When I find things I like, I stick with ‘em!
6. This list is really difficult for me.
7. I watched Spongebob before I had kids.
8. My favorite sports are surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, hockey and Yankees baseball.
9. My kitchen table is the same one I had growing up.
10. My favorite month is October because it’s when my birthday is, my favorite holiday (Halloween), the state fair, the autism walk, football and so much more.
11. “11″ or eleven is my lucky number. It is also the number of my all-time favorite hockey player, Mark Messier. It’s not coincidental.
Katherine’s list of 11 things for me to answer:
1. Favorite movie genre? Drama
2. Ideal date? Anything without kids…seriously. But I enjoy dinner out and a walk around.
3. Favorite painting? Edvard Munch’s The Scream
4. If you had/have a garden, what would you plant? Currently we are growing peas, tomatoes and cucumbers.
5. Mountain person or beach person? Beach person, which is why I live so close to one.
6. Favorite type of restaurant? Really good Mexican or Chinese. Or the Cheesecake Factory
7. Do you play video games and if so, what is your favorite? Well, I do play occasionally and I love the original Super Mario Brother’s Series
8. You won the lottery. What’s the first thing you’d do with your winnings? Pay off my debt
9. Ideal vacation? Surfing in Hawaii…or being on any beach
10. Beverage of choice? If by beverage we mean “alcohol” currently White Russians (The Dude abides) but non-alcoholic, sweet tea
11. Favorite childhood toy? I had a Fisher Price AM/FM “boom box” with a microphone that was pretty cool.
My 11 Questions:
1. What is the best gift your husband could give you for your birthday or anniversary/mothers day etc?
2. If you suddenly could not speak English, what language would you choose to speak?
3. Do you prefer real books or e-readers?
4. If you could live in any one time period, what would you choose?
5. What is your favorite fruit?
6. Do you snore?
7. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
8. What is your radio set to?
9. Do you know all the words to any tv theme song, if so, what is it?
10. How do you exercise? If you don’t, what exercise would you like to try?
11. What app on your iPhone, Android, or iPad (or related device) could you not live without?